• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premirer Rush won't launch. Gets stuck at Importerquicktime.prm

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Rush for a month no problem. This week i go to use it and while the  program is loading it gets stuck at loading  "importerquicktime.prm" and i have to crash close it

I have Uninstalled and reinstalled, and scoured the internet for answers and still no luck. I would hate to switch to switch to another program. By the way premiere pro opens without error.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a fix.

Revert to version 1.5.29 not the latest update 1.5.34.

The new versions had great things i would have liked to utlized but unfortunately it doesnt let the program launch. Adobe please fix this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how to you revert? i have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i had adobe help, two hours, tried reverting, everything. no use.  installed premiere pro, it works fine. Unfortunately its too complicated and expensive.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. Premiere Pro was too complicated for me to try o figure out.

To revert to a previous version of Premiere Rush, Open your creative cloud> Under your installed apps, go to the Rush Program and there will be 3 dots to the right> Click the dots> click other versions, it will have all the versions available listed and you just click which one you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it is now July 2021. Nearly a year later. 

I decided to give Rush a shot for a quick video I just wanted to share with family. SAME ISSUE.

WTH Adobe?

Win10, latest updates as of Friday, Ryzen 9 3900X, 64BG RAM, SSDs, RTX2070. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.. I`ve tired everything proposed in the forum - nothing works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tempted to dump my CC All Apps and use Lightworks and GIMP. There are posts going back at least 6 years for this error in their video apps. grrr... Adobe is doing nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. I've tried everything I could Google and it is stuck on loading on the Quicktime importer.prm. Really unbelievable...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just seems to be a common problem with Rush. I was happily working away on a project yesterday. Today I try and go back to the project and the app stalls on importerQuickTime.prm! How?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2021 Oct 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is really frustrating. I've done all the things, and I can't get premier Rush to load past the qicktime message. 

It's maddening that these issues are piling up like this- years now? How do you get support attention in this support forum? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also experiencing this problem. Do we already have remedy on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It war very easy to solve this problem:

It was Microsoft Defender how blocked the application from loading.

I checked the rules for Ransomware.

I try to tell you how to ckeck but english is not my native language:

1) Start Premiere Rush until the loading stops

2) Kill it with tastmanager

3) start MS Defender

4) Click the symbol for Virusprotection

5) scroll to the bottom to Ransomwareprotection

6) Click the text "app..." the third blue text

7) Click on the big button "add apps" or something in english OS

8) choose "last blocked apps" Then you should read Premiere Rush. Maybe some more Adobe applications

9) allow it/them to acces what they want

I hope it works for you šŸ™‚

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem please tell me the is a solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I've uninstalled the lastest version and downloaded an older version. Nothing. Just gets stuck "loading importerquicktime.bundle" 

Adobe? Help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@studiogenerosa I had the same problem with Adobe Media Encoder on a clients MacBook Pro 16" 2019. AME did not start and stopped each time while trying to load ImporterQuickTime.bundle (see screenshot). 

AME.png

What worked for us was to allow the app full access to the harddrive: 
macOS --> System Preferences --> Privacy & Security --> Privacy --> Full Disk Access -->
Add any app that causes the problem. If that doesnt work add all Adobe apps youre using.

We added alle shown Adobe Apps and added AME manually to the list. 

Hope this works for anyone else!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See if you have mapped network drives, especially ones that are not (or no longer) reachable

Remove them. (terminal --> net use X: /delete (X: is the drive letter of the mapped network drive)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines