• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems downloading Windows Desktop Version

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2019 Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'm having problems downloading the windows desktop verison.

TOPICS
Desktop version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 14, 2019 Sep 14, 2019
Marq, what version of Windows are you running? It needs to be Windows 10 v1703 or later. See this page for Rush system requirements: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/system-requirements.html?promoid=VKW3KGBV&mv=other

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marqlewis, please tell use more about the problems you’re having downloading Rush on Windows. Please tell us the steps you’re taking, and describe what happens, so we can help you out. 

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will sign in to my creative cloud go to the application for Rush download it. Then there's the exe file and I try to install that .then it says the link is not working click on this link I click on this link it takes me back to the location for the help section and then I just go through the steps all over again I never get to the prop where I'm actually able to download Adobe Rush desktop version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marq, you will need to download the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, then sign in to the desktop app and install Rush from there.

2019-09-14_14-16-01.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the link to the download of the Creative Cloud Desktop App, which will help you download Rush: https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/download/creative-cloud?promoid=7DRZ6N9W&mv=other

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for this. i was able to get cc installed but somehow it's saying my PC isn't compatible for rush. which is weird b/c i have photoshop CS6 installed and Premier pro 2014

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Marq, what version of Windows are you running? It needs to be Windows 10 v1703 or later. See this page for Rush system requirements: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/system-requirements.html?promoid=VKW3KGBV&mv=other

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines