Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems exporting from Adobe Rush to Facebook and Youtube

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Support Community.

Hoping you can assist. I have completed my video, with some music and voice throughout. I have saved it to my desktop. I sent it by gmail and my recipients have told me there is only music at the beginning, not the end, and there is no voice. The end is also black.

I have exported it to Facebook via my desktop and also via Rush, and again there is Music at the beginning but no voice, and no music at the end. Also the video is just under 10 minutes, but plays on Facebook at 7:48, speeded up.

I have tried to export it to Youtube, and everything seems to be fine, but ultimately there is no video on my Youtube list.

I am using Windows 10 and Chrome.

Thanks for your help.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having spent many hours on Google and also this Forum, I realised this is a fault on the exporting system that has apprently been known about since January 2021. Quite incredible that Adobe have not resolved it. Anway, it seems that it is random, therefore repeating the Export process again and again may (!) eventually produce a video with audio. This was my solution and I finally have a usable video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines