• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems loading Premiere Rush on XPS 15

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(1) I am having problems loading Premiere Rush on my XPS 15. When I launch the app the page attempts to load but I can't get past a spinning wheel. I am a solo user working on my own PC, not part of any network with restrictions.  

(2) I cannot get Premiere Rush to sync properly across devices - I also use an iPad Pro and iPhone 11 Pro. For example if I start a project on my PC, video doesn't load on iOS whereas captions etc, do.

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We appreciate you writing in. It looks like you're having multiple issues while using Premiere Rush.

I am sharing a link that helps you with syncing your project to the Creative Cloud, please take a look: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/project-syncing-premiere-rush.html

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I am having the same trouble with Adobe Rush 1.15- to the point where I had to roll back to 1.12.

When I used it for the tutorial I was able to get to the Add Title and it froze to the point where I had to force

quit. Then when I tried to open and use- I just got the spinning wheel.

I am using HP Envy 360 with AMD Processor and 12 GB of RAM- Windows 10 Pro,  AMD Ryzen 5- 2500

all updates are current. I checked the BIOS and Processor updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines