Highlighted

Problems with transitions in Adobe Rush

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having very weird issues with premiere rush ‘Cross Dissolve’ transitions. At first, when I installed a program it worked perfect. But it worked well until I started to upload videos 10 or 30 minutes long (these videos contain a lot of different scenes) and the problems began to happen.

For example, I have uploaded a 15-minute-long video and cut it into 5 frames (videos). Then I apply transitions between them, so the program started to add some ‘bonus’ frame. This frame I can clearly see I've deleted in the process of editing the video, but it comes back only with transition effects, nothing else

So that’s the best solution for me?

And sorry for my English if I have mistakes.

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problems with transitions in Adobe Rush

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having very weird issues with premiere rush ‘Cross Dissolve’ transitions. At first, when I installed a program it worked perfect. But it worked well until I started to upload videos 10 or 30 minutes long (these videos contain a lot of different scenes) and the problems began to happen.

For example, I have uploaded a 15-minute-long video and cut it into 5 frames (videos). Then I apply transitions between them, so the program started to add some ‘bonus’ frame. This frame I can clearly see I've deleted in the process of editing the video, but it comes back only with transition effects, nothing else

So that’s the best solution for me?

And sorry for my English if I have mistakes.

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We're sorry about the issue. Could you share more information with us?

Let us know. Happy to help.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0