• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Progress bar stuck on "Waiting" when I render videos.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this problem for about 2 weeks and everything I tried like uninstalling and reinstalling Rush, closing other programs I have open, shortening videos down to a second and even lowering the resolution as down as it can go have all been unsuccessful. I also haven't found anything on this anywhere else yet either. https://imgur.com/a/K2WK1zH

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry for the trouble. It looks like you're using the trial version of Premiere Rush. Could you confirm if you're on the paid version?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I'm using the trial version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the paid version and I am having the same problem as many are!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the paid version and am havinbg the same issue. Plus my videos are not correctly syncing in the cloud. When I go to open them, the video comes up as a red screen with a black exclamation point. Nothing will play that has been uploaded in the past couple of weeks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also having the exact same problem. Is there a fix for this yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the paid version and am havinbg the same issue. Plus my videos are not correctly syncing in the cloud. When I go to open them, the video comes up as a red screen with a black exclamation point. Nothing will play that has been uploaded in the past couple of weeks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines