• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project Disappeared from Main Menu

Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok - hopefully someone can help me here. I've been traveling through SE Asia for several months making videos with Premiere Rush. The internet is fairly spotty or low bandwidth so I make most of the videos offline to avoid synch hang up issues, and then when a Project is "complete" I synch it with CC. I was 99% complete with the latest project when the computer froze up hard and I had to restart. When I brought Rush back up my most recent project was no longer in the menu of Projects. Anyone know how / where I can "find it"? I started sifting through Adobe folders in the system and user folders, but don't want to get into trouble there.

I have several near final renders so can probably come up with some workarounds but would really like to track it down to get it "done".  Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi spaceandtech!

First of all, that's so cool that you documented your trip!

Secondly, let's see if we can get that project back. Have you tried signing out and signing back into Rush? Or uninstalling/reinstalling the app on your phone?

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Caroline,

I'm operating Rush on my PC. I uninstalled and reinstalled Rush - did not solve the problem. I have logged out and logged back in to Adobe CC - no change (still have the problem). What's next on the list?   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have access to a phone that can download Rush? I wonder if a fresh device will find the file.

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened Rush on my iphone and its not there either.  Because of no or sketchy internet the file was not synched with CC so Im not suprised I didnt see it.

Seems like it should be in a project folder on my PC and somehow the crash corrupted it or screwed up the link.  Is there a specific place I should look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey SpaceAndTech. 

Did you ever get your project back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines