• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project has not downloaded but appears to be synced in Creative Cloud Assets

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have a project that has not downloaded but is synced in Creative Cloud assets.

. . .or at least it looks that way. 🙂

When I try to play the sequence the program crashes. Though I can play the files in the bin to the left. If I scroll on the timeline the program also crashes. I tried duplicating the project with a team member from the support chat and that is where we discovered that the download was somehow incomplete. Support was puzzled. We were only able to come up with a possibly corrupted project. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, logged out and logged in and deleted transitions from the timeline.  I'll attach a couple screenshot links and would appreciate any advice.

I am working on the 4th generation of iPadPro, software version 14.4

https://shared-assets.adobe.com/link/d554412d-1907-4e76-57a5-1cb1e23f08de

https://shared-assets.adobe.com/link/d5e59969-d5b2-4446-6156-1038c4f41f1b

I have other projects within the app that are working great. I used to have a problem zooming into the timeline but since the update I do not have this problem any longer. All projects have the same type of files and animated titles used in each. 

I am not sure how to move forward. 

Thanks for your help!

Kelly

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Crash , Error or problem , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE

I logged in to another support chat and while we were testing, I was able to duplicate the project. It is large project at around 28 minutes. I decided to break it apart into smaller sequences. I separated the sequence in two and the shorter version plays so far. Is there a limit on what the iPad Pro may render and playback?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

TROUBLESHOOTING

Though the process of breaking the larger file into parts the program still seeme to crash quite a bit. I find that it crashes the most while zooming in on clips or deleting clips to make the project smaller. So far about five minute sequences seems to render and playback the best with the least amount of crashing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines