• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project in Adobe rush won't open

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help! I've spent almost literally months working on a video in Adobe rush, ive gone to open my video project tonight and I just get a grey screen for this one project, while the other two I have open. I'm extremely stressed and upset. I've tried restarting my PC, uninstalling rush and reinstalling, resettting it. Nothing works. Please please help 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hayleyg13262694,

Have you created that project on any other device (mobile)? If yes, check if the project is not open on any other device(s) and try sign out and sign in in Creative Clous application once again and click on cloud icon in CC app and start syncing again. Hope this helps.

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, make sure you have a solid WiFi connection if your project is synced to the cloud. Give it a little extra time to fully sync all the media in your project, and be sure to try logging out and back into your CC account.

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines