Project Syncing Issues

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought the $5 monthly subsription to rush on ios, and want to edit on my laptop. I signed into adobe via both my apple id and the email shown in my adobe rush app (which seem to be two different accounts) but under neither does rush see any projects I had. I have syncing enabled via cellular and syncing turned on for the project. Nothing online seems to address this problem and I've taken all steps advized. Does an ios subsription not allow for syncing of projects across platforms? 

TOPICS
Cloud sync, Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Project Syncing Issues

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought the $5 monthly subsription to rush on ios, and want to edit on my laptop. I signed into adobe via both my apple id and the email shown in my adobe rush app (which seem to be two different accounts) but under neither does rush see any projects I had. I have syncing enabled via cellular and syncing turned on for the project. Nothing online seems to address this problem and I've taken all steps advized. Does an ios subsription not allow for syncing of projects across platforms? 

TOPICS
Cloud sync, Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 26, 2020 0

Have something to add?