• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project won't open

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I was working on a project I got a notice that said it hadn't been saved in a while and asking me to close and open the project. Rush pretty much crashed immediately after that, and now that project won't open. When I click on it it just looks like it's loading them dumps me back to the home screen. Is my project gone? How can I get it back?

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had a chance to install Premiere Rush on another pc and can't get the project to load their either. Still bumping us back to the home screen after trying to launch a project - http://www.screencast.com/t/A2gNYXVdr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nicholas,

Check the below thread and try to load the project now.

Re: Rush won't load projects on desktop or iPhone app.

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No luck opening the project with Sync enabled or disabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also can't open my project and had the exact same error pop up as you. Worked on it for about 3 hours and now I can't access it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nicholas,

I hope you are on PC so please follow the below steps and check if it changes anything.

Close Premiere Rush.

1. Press Windows key+R to open Run window. Type %appdata% and click ok to go to Appdata\Roaming folder.

2. Go to Adobe/Common and rename Common folder to Old_Common (Please do not delete anything)

3. Now in the same Adobe folder there is folder named Premiere Rush, rename that too.

4. Go to Documents folder on your PC and navigate to C:\Users\username\Documents\Adobe and rename Premiere Rush folder.

Now launch and try to open the project. If you don't see any project then just go back to the 2 step and rename Old_Common to Common again.

@Matt Green : Please mention your OS version and try the steps mentioned if you are on PC.

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I'm on Win 10. I renamed the folders and tried re-opening the project which was unsuccessful 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent you a DM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vinay,

I'm on Windows 10 as well. I just tried renaming the folders and re-opening the project which didn't work for me either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed these steps and was able to recover my project. Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to update, we also tried importing into Premiere Pro, all other projects imported without an issue. This project, however, would not import and showed no type of error in Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw there was an update today for Premiere Rush. I've installed it and tried to open my project again but sadly it didn't work. I also tried turning sync for the project off and that did nothing either.

I then tried turning off my VPN in case that was affecting the ability to access cloud storage. No luck there.

I've also tried creating a new project which goes to the "preparing media" screen but hangs, not making any progress with the media. If you click cancel it crashes the software completely, you can't click anything and have to end the process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt,

Please send me your system information and logs. So, Press Windows key and search for System Information. Go to File menu and click "Save". Save that nfo file on the Desktop to send.

Then Go to below location and zip the Premiere Rush folder and attach that too.

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe or simple press Windows + R and type %appdata%.

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, I've got the files ready - how do I get them to you though?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt,

Share it using a DropBox or Creative cloud storage link.

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No worries, I've sent the links to you in a DM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you folks had any success in troubleshooting the issue?

I have updated to latest version of Rush with no luck.

Vinay Dwivedi​ I have sent the dropbox link in a dm as well. Thanks for your support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nszumowski ,

I have logged a BUG as I was able to reproduce it on my machine. Please try the below step and let me know if it helps.

Launch Premiere Pro CC 2019 or After Effects CC 2019 first. Then go to Task manager and check if you can see Dynamic Link Manager 1 running in it. If yes, try to launch Rush now and check if it takes you to the startup screen and see your project.

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do I do if there's no Dynamic Link Manager 1 running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same exact issue as above! I need the project to open so I can export it by Friday! Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Madelyn5C22  

Can you DM me and share a screenshot or recording of the error you're seeing? 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI!

This is the one I need and when I click on it the screen goes black and then goes back to this screen.

[cid:image001.png@01D768E8.2456F920]

Mady Kornegay
Office Manager
PNW Regional Office
15375 SE 30th Place, Suite 110
Bellevue, WA 98007
425.646.2660 (O)
425.387.3525 (M)
mkornegay@henselphelps.com

[cid:image002.png@01D768E8.2456F920]

[cid:image003.png@01D768E8.2456F920][cid:image004.png@01D768E8.2456F920][cid:image005.png@01D768E8.2456F920][cid:image006.png@01D768E8.2456F920][cid:image007.png@01D768E8.2456F920]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Madelyn5C22 

Thanks for the reply, but for some reason, none of your images came through on my end. Can you please try again? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Madelyn5C22_0-1624560006180.png

Let me know if this works! Its the one labeled Oldtimers I need

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines