Project won’t render

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a short 40 sec video with 4 layers of overlaid image with a couple pans/ 10 sec video and audio and it won't render. It conks out at 48% percent each time on my iPhone SE 2020. I've tried emailing through the app for help 3 times and got no response whatsoever.
I've spent a solid 10 hours creating something I can't export, can someone please help me get this off my iPhone? 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Clarie!

Sorry about the trouble. 

• Are you getting any error codes or messages? 
  • Could you confirm if there's enough space available on your device?
  • Have you tried exporting it through another preset?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to @Kartika Rawat 's suggestions, have you also tried temporarily turning off the Pan/Zooms to see if it renders? (We've noticed some users' devices many not have enough power to process PZs...)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I turned off the pans- all except one - and now that is the point it won't render. So yes, it's the panning. 

That really sucks, this is a brand new iPhone se2020 that I'm working on.
Is there anyway you can fix this issue? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What happens when you render your video without Pan and Zoom, reimport the video in Premiere Rush, and then add Pan and Zoom later? Does that help?

It just a workaround. 

Let us know.

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines