• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Projects won't load

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Premiere Rush desktop on Mac OS. When I open I can see my projects but when I click on them all I get is a blank screen. Suggestions welcome.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brantosl!

We're sorry for the trouble you're having with accessing your project in Premiere Rush.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika,

Your answers are below...thanks for helping to diagnose.

It also seems that I cannot close the program properly. Every time I have to force quit.

I should have mentioned. I've tried log out and log in, delete and reinstall, I've unsynced all projects and resynced. My cloud is fully synced, I've cleared the cache (basically anything I could find on the forum).

1. v. 1.5.20 (build 571)

2. If I just open Rush, make a new project it seems to work and the program seems to close properly.

3. Catalina v.10.15.6

4. Video: https://youtu.be/eVKw0gkdmIw

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for providing the info. Looks like we need to take a closer look at what's going on. Can you continue troubleshooting with our support agents via phone or chat here? http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

We'll need to hop on a remote session to troubleshoot this further. 

Let us know if you have any questions.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines