• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ProTune color correction

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to import LUTs into Premiere Rush? Any other tips for correcting the super flat color of a GoPro ProTune file?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Good morning, John!

I've got some ideas for you. At the moment, Rush does not allow for us to import LUTs. The closest we can get to that feature is by opening the "Color" panel on the right side of the software and using the "Edit" tab to make adjustments. Once you're happy with your image, you can click the "..." in the top right of the "Edit" panel to save these adjustments as a preset that you can apply to any footage.

However, Rush projects are compatible with Premiere Pro and if you would ra

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, John!

I've got some ideas for you. At the moment, Rush does not allow for us to import LUTs. The closest we can get to that feature is by opening the "Color" panel on the right side of the software and using the "Edit" tab to make adjustments. Once you're happy with your image, you can click the "..." in the top right of the "Edit" panel to save these adjustments as a preset that you can apply to any footage.

However, Rush projects are compatible with Premiere Pro and if you would rather use LUTs within that software, your Rush project can be opened by selecting "Open Premiere Rush Project..." on the lefthand side of the Premiere Pro welcome screen. Once you're in Premiere, you can import as many LUTs as your heart desires.

Oh, and here's a page with some info about correcting and grading GoPro ProTune footage. Edit and correct GoPro video |

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Is there any plans on allowing Luts to be imported into Premier Rush?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe someday! I'll bring it up with the engineers who build the app.

We file all of our feature requests here: Premiere Rush: Hot (1214 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Our dev team checks that page regularly to see what users want/need. Looks like some users have already submitted requests for custom LUTs, go give them an upvote!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines