• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random title positioning and double audio after render

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 15 minute Premiere Rush video project with music and title cards at the beginning and end, and about 14 titles used as text popups  throughout the main video sequence.  When played in Edit mode, everything works fine.  When rendered, the popups appear in random locations in the timeline and the opening music sounds duplicated.  I've tried different rendering settings from low filesize/quality to high quality output and get the same result.  I'm using Premiere Rush v1.5.20 on Windows 10.  Is there anything I can do?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

That's strange. We can get this checked. 

• Could you try exporting the video after temporarily remove the titles and see if you're still getting the audio duplication? 
  • Does it happen with all titles or is it with a specific title that appears in random directions?

Let us know. Happy to help.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Kartika.  I exported the video before adding the titles and all was fine.  It happens with all the titles - they don't appear in random directions, they appear before/after where they should on the timeline by several seconds.  In other words, they pop up on the video at the wrong time.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you confirm if you're still having this issue after updating Rush's latest version? 

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I updated Rush to the latest version, then rendered the video again.  I got the same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines