• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Why does Premier Rush keep crashing?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi the same problem appeared here! I have been using Premiere for years without problem but now within last month it just suddenly started to crash in my PC. The same problem with Rush which I use in both Iphone and in this PC. 

What is going on Adobe??  I cannot do anything with that  now and I have projects on time line waiting to be competed! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 10 PRO, Intel Core i7, 2.80GHz, 32GB RAM, and Premiere Rush also keep crashing on my PC. I am closing and opening the app over and over, but it doesnt seem to work. Then I will shut down my PC and leave it outside in -30 degree weather for it to cool down for 2 minutes. Then i turn it back on and restart the Rush app. I am still experiencing the same problems with it crashing and freezing every time i cut or add media to the video. It took me 2 days to edit a 4 mins video because of these issues, and quite frankly i have given up on this app. I am switching to CyberLink PowerDirector. Adobe Premiere Rush behaves like a money-grubbing ho!:hundred_points:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! Checking that out now (CyberLink PowerDirector). BYE Premiere Rush. No one's got time for these games. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines