Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

READ BEFORE BUYING (DO NOT EVEN BUY)

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

****READ BEFORE BUYING*

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCTS! TIME AND TIME AGAIN I AM INEXPLICABLY LOSING MY WORK AND IT IS REVERTING TO PREVIOUS SAVE FILE WHICH I CANT EVEM ACCESS BECAUSE THEY CONSTANTLY REFUSE TO ALLOW YOU TO SAVE YOUR PROJECT AS A RAW FILE TO YOUR COMPUTER> THE SOFTWARE IS SH**T, HOW THE HELL CAN U JUSTIFY CHARGING PEOPLE FOR THIS IF THEY CANT EVEN ACCESS THGEIR OWN STUFF.

TERRIBEL TERRIBLE TERRIBLE 0 STARS

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't say what device you're working on what operating system or where you're getting the video to edit, but yours is by no means a typical experience.

And you don't have to "buy" the product to find out. You can test drive it for free and see if it works on your device with your workflow. And even when you "buy" it you don't buy it. You lease it for about $10 a month, and if you don't like you can stop the subscription at any time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this app is not working as it should, it refuses to export a file, instead it forces me to review my billing info with apple, which is fine since adobe has no problem in charging me monthly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines