• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Red Box in place of video.

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently running the latest version of Rush CC on both my computer and Phone. I'm editing a video on my phone that is fully uploaded to the cloud but whenever I try to switch over to edit on my computer it keeps showing me a red box with an exclamation point. Is this Happening to anyone else? My phone is running the latest version of IOS ( 12.1.3) and my computer is running the latest version of Windows 10 if that helps.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Please refer to this post: Red screen

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey CarrieC!

That red box with the exclamation point means there's it's having a hard time finding the footage. Give it a few minutes to connect to the cloud and maybe even check your internet connection.

What kind of iPhone do you have?

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please refer to this post: Red screen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 26, 2019 Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

try locating the to be synced files in the creative cloud. If they are not there you need to wait.

open the Rush project and open the library box.

All boxes will be read

try reconnecting those by clicking on the dots and navigate to the creative cloud where your files should be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines