Highlighted

Red Exclamation points

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All.  I am sorry if this has been discussed.  I went back as far as I could, but did not see my exact question.

When I upload a video from my computer I am able to see if fine.  If I log in from another computer or my phone, I can see the video on the home screen, but whenI select it to play it all that comes up are red exclamation points. Is there a way to fix this?  

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem, Mobile version, Performance, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Red Exclamation points

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All.  I am sorry if this has been discussed.  I went back as far as I could, but did not see my exact question.

When I upload a video from my computer I am able to see if fine.  If I log in from another computer or my phone, I can see the video on the home screen, but whenI select it to play it all that comes up are red exclamation points. Is there a way to fix this?  

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem, Mobile version, Performance, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 23, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.  I edited several clips last week and came back to edit them more today.  Nothing but red and exclamation marks.  Any clues before I have to redo a day's work?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashults!

Welcome to the Rush community. Could you confirm if your files synced up to date in Creative Cloud? 

We can try a few steps:

1. Close Premiere Rush.

2. Log out of the Creative Cloud application.

3. Close the Creative Cloud application.

4. Relaunch the Creative Cloud application and log into your Creative Cloud account.

5. Launch Premiere Rush and to open your project again.

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this problem. The original videos are quite large. I used Rush for the first time yesterday and don't see the videos in the cloud!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out. I had to relink my local video files in the assets window.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Similar issue, content was created on desktop, now I'm trying to access on new laptop. Preview in the 'home' screen looks correct with a thumbnail, but there is no content in the 'edit' screen, just the segments with the red exclamation point. I don't think the solution would be to add the raw content to the laptop and re point? That seems to defeat the purpose of a cloud based project. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0