• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Red Exclamation points

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All.  I am sorry if this has been discussed.  I went back as far as I could, but did not see my exact question.

When I upload a video from my computer I am able to see if fine.  If I log in from another computer or my phone, I can see the video on the home screen, but whenI select it to play it all that comes up are red exclamation points. Is there a way to fix this?  

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Mobile version , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.  I edited several clips last week and came back to edit them more today.  Nothing but red and exclamation marks.  Any clues before I have to redo a day's work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashults!

Welcome to the Rush community. Could you confirm if your files synced up to date in Creative Cloud? 

We can try a few steps:

1. Close Premiere Rush.

2. Log out of the Creative Cloud application.

3. Close the Creative Cloud application.

4. Relaunch the Creative Cloud application and log into your Creative Cloud account.

5. Launch Premiere Rush and to open your project again.

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this problem. The original videos are quite large. I used Rush for the first time yesterday and don't see the videos in the cloud!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out. I had to relink my local video files in the assets window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How exactly do you do that on the ios version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, yes, I did the above steps and I'm still getting Red Exclamation points when opening a video on my laptop.    What is the fix for this?  

(And reading below I see instructions to "re-link local video files in the assets window."  When I go to the assets window it takes me down a rabbit hole of never ending empty file folders.  What are the steps to relink local video files in assets window?

Many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue with Red screen and exclamation marks. I have tried to launch Rush from Creative Cloud and it does not seem to launch from there only from my taskbar. I am working on my desktop. I do have videos that I have edited before without this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Similar issue, content was created on desktop, now I'm trying to access on new laptop. Preview in the 'home' screen looks correct with a thumbnail, but there is no content in the 'edit' screen, just the segments with the red exclamation point. I don't think the solution would be to add the raw content to the laptop and re point? That seems to defeat the purpose of a cloud based project. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any solutions to your question? I ma having the same issue. I started project on my phone. Then when I try to finish it on my PC desktop, all media is a white exclamation mark, pictures and videos. I decided to go see my creative cloud storage and I found my media. 

Why is it not loading in Rush?

An update regarding this issue would be fantastic!

Thanks,

Eric

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try relinking your local video files in the assets window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one, including me, have any idea what this means.

You might try to break it down real basic. 

My thinking-local video? I don't have this video stored anywhere but Adobe. I downloaded the video into Rush on my phone. I deleted the original video.

Then I expected Rush to sync it to where I could edit it on my laptop. But when I open the video on my laptop in Rush, it is there with a red screen, exclamation mark, and no sound.

In that video, in "Assets" is the same red video file.

I have no clue how to proceed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Im in the same exact boat. I have no way to proceed either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me

Soon an update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see my reply to the post above yours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the computer there is nothing to do
It is on the iPad that I started to create, I have a message:
Unable to open project
and on Android, well I only see the thumbnails, and if I click on it, an empty montage appears

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines