Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Red screen appears

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When editing a new video (shot with my iPhone X) the screen turns to red. The audio is still working of that video.

I'm using MacOS, the latest version on a iMac.

Kind regards,

Jessica

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jhoogsteen,

Sorry for the trouble.

Can you please provide a screenshot of the error ?

Please see this if it's anyway related to some files missing in the project. Red screen

You can also submit feature requests for anything you would like to see in Rush here:

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Keep highlighting your doubts. !

We are continuously working to provide the best experience for our users.

Glad to help,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, Jessica!

You're not the only one with this problem and we're spending some time this week to fix the source of the glitch. Could you answer these questions to get us on the right path?

1. Detailed computer specs? OS, GPU, CPU, the whole shebang. On a Mac, you can click the Apple logo in the top left corner, select "About this Mac" and screenshot the specs there.

2. I see you're shooting with an iPhone X. Would you mind if we got a copy of that file? If you could upload it to a file-sharing service like Dropbox or Google Drive, it'd be greatly appreciated.

3. What's your workflow? Did you create this project on your phone or computer? Which device does the red frame appear on?

Thanks so much for helping us improve our software!

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem. It’s only in my opening and closing clips of my vlog but I really need those And they play fine from the file outside of Rush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines