• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

REELS: Can’t edit the Rush project (add text and stickers)

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! I've been using Premiere Rush to edit and make Reels for Instagram.

What I've found only recently is that I'll upload the project onto reels, but I'm unable to edit the video (add text or stickers) once it's in the editing phase of Reels. 

It gets stuck on the first frame of the video (but the audio will keep playing)

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having to same trouble. Any video that I edit on the Rush mobile app does not post on Instagram reels. They does the same; video does not play but the audio does. 
I have no problems with edits from Premier Pro that I transfer from the PC to my iPhone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: I have found that if I trim my edit with the iPhone edit tool and save it as a new video the freezing on first frame issue goes away. 
I'm unable to verify this but I believe it might be to do with the render settings. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines