Hey how do I remove the black border around the video? Everything I find online shows how to do that on Premiere Pro but there's nothing for Premiere Rush. The only thing that comes close is scaling the video up to 200% but that still leaves a small border around the video. Is there any way to have the video match the full screen? Thanks.
Some photos of this issue would be very helpful. Is this border on every video you import or just some of them?
Happy to help, just need more info to understand clearly!
I have the same question, here is a screen shot....
How do I get rid of the black boarder?
Check to make sure that your footage matches your project settings.
Options to correct this include
You can also adjust the orientation of the video under these settings! Setting it to "square" may alleviate your problem.
Here is how you do it:
1. Go to File - New Project
2. Enter Project Name and click on Change settings
3. Expand the PAL option under available Presets option
4. Expand AVCHD
5. Select AVCHD LITE 720p25 and click on ok button
6. Select the "Force selected Project settings on this Project" option
7. Click on ok button
8. Import your files in this project and add in timeline
9. Now you can save it to HD 720 MP4 - H 264 High quality
I don't have the option to 'change settings'.
Tried creating in square. No matter how many times I do this, it landscapes to a black border each side. Very frustrating.