Highlighted

Removing Gaps between clips

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been experimenting with Premiere Rush trial and am unable to remove the gap in between clips. I've searched all over and none of the solutions work .In fact the videos shown are not the same as what I see on my timeline. Is it because I have the trial version and the option to delete gap is not on the trial version? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Removing Gaps between clips

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been experimenting with Premiere Rush trial and am unable to remove the gap in between clips. I've searched all over and none of the solutions work .In fact the videos shown are not the same as what I see on my timeline. Is it because I have the trial version and the option to delete gap is not on the trial version? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 18, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Welcome to the Rush community. Could you post a screenshot of the timeline where you're getting an issue? This will give us an idea about the error.

Looking forward to your response.

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry do not have a screenshot as I found a workaround on my own. I just moved all the clips forward before the gap and when I got to the end, the gap just disappeared. But thanks for your response, anyway.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2020 1