• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing graphic from saved

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can i remove graphics i have saved , unfortunately saved a few none needed ones during my learning process and now i have to scroll throiugh them to get to the ones i want

thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Hi there! 

Thanks for writing in.  The saved graphics can be removed in the CC Desktop app. If you using Rush on a mobile device, you can use "Creative Cloud" app on your mobile, then go to Libraries, and delete the graphics.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Jul 03, 2023 Jul 03, 2023

I don't know why Adobe were unable to answer this for you. I had the same issue, as I wanted to remove some saved transitions. As far as I can see, they cannot be removed from within Premier Rush. Instead, you need to open the Creative Cloud app, navigate to 'Files' > 'Your Library', there you will see your saved transitions and you can right-click, delete. When you go back to Premier Rush they will be gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! 

Thanks for writing in.  The saved graphics can be removed in the CC Desktop app. If you using Rush on a mobile device, you can use "Creative Cloud" app on your mobile, then go to Libraries, and delete the graphics.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but you didn't explain HOW to remove it from the desktop app.  I have the same problem.  When I click and hold on the SAVED graphic in the left-side column, nothing happens.  When I try using combinations of special keys with a click--nothing happens.  There is not pop-up menu giving me that option.  There seems to be no way to delete the saved graphic.  Do I need to reinstall?  Is this a bug you need to fix?  Please help!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2023 Jul 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know why Adobe were unable to answer this for you. I had the same issue, as I wanted to remove some saved transitions. As far as I can see, they cannot be removed from within Premier Rush. Instead, you need to open the Creative Cloud app, navigate to 'Files' > 'Your Library', there you will see your saved transitions and you can right-click, delete. When you go back to Premier Rush they will be gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines