There are two circumstances that cause me to not be able to render from what I've noticed. The first is if I try to render in 4k. The second, and more frustrating, is if my project includes text graphics. I am up to date on my app. I am really hoping someone can help me figure this out.
Copy link to clipboard
We're sorry about the exporting issue. Could you share more information?
Let us know, happy to help.
Update: it won't render at all. Regardless of text graphics or resolution.
i am using 1.5.29 (1008)
Unable to render successfully "
Oh! Sorry about that. Can you try the following:
1. Hard reset your iPad:
• Press and release the Volume Up button quickly.
• Press and release the Volume Down button quickly.
• Press and hold the Side button for a few seconds until you see the Apple logo.
1. Close all apps that are in the backend
2. Set export quality to 1080p 30 fps
3. Duplicate project > Attempt to export in a new project
4. Disable tracks to identify if there's a specific clip/asset that is causing the issue
5. Sync the project to another device and export from there
Let us know if that works,
Sadly I have already tried all of those things. In particular, when I did both duplicates and tried to port it to my iPhone, the video is black and the thumbnails are grey, even after having fully downloaded from the cloud, in theory (according g to the indicator).
Thanks for confirming. Have you tried signing out and back into your CC account within Rush?