• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering from Mobile Device

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm attempting to render from Adobe Rush to my camera roll (so I can eventually upload videos to YouTube), I get an error message that there isn't enough storage to complete the operation.  This just isn't true.  I have more than 100GB on my iPad and same situation on my iPhone, and the file size is 3.2 GB.  I also just added a paid subscription for 1TB of Creative cloud storage so there's more than 900 GB available there...

I have tried to offload the app from my device and reinstall it, but I continue to get the same error.  I'm really not sure why I'm paying for this app when it doesn't seem to work consistently...

Picture of the exact error message I'm getting is attached.

TOPICS
Export , Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello?? Does Adobe Support respond here? $22/month, and I haven't been able to upload a video for 3 days+ with Zero responses.

This same issue has happened on my IPad Pro after rendering 10-12 videos on that device and now to my wife's IPhone Pro 11 Max after 10-12 videos. Some needs to address and help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm having the same issue. Does anyone know how to resolve the issue? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The "support" is poor at best. I called, emailed, posted here, and eventually had to give up on Premier Rush...

I downloaded LumaFusion instead and haven't had any issues... it doesn't have the advantage of creative cloud, where you can share projects between devices but it's superior in every other way.

You can see... still no response to my original question. #smh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines