• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering gets stuck at the same spot every time, tried syncing to render on PC, sync isn't working

New Here ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the latest version of Rush on both my iphone 7 and my PC. This is infuriating as I am paying for this and can't even use it. I get 85% of the way through rendering on my phone and it freezes. So I synced the video to adobe creative cloud, so I could try rendering on my PC. The project shows up on my pc, but when I open it, the clips are red with an exclamation point in the center. I have plenty of space in my creative cloud, on my phone and on my PC, so it isn't a space issue. 

At this point, I just want to render a simple 11 minute video but can't solve my problems on my phone or my computer.

I've tried the following:

-restarting my phone

-turning sync off and back on again

-restarting my computer

-signing out and back into adobe

-changing the frame rate of the video render from automatic to 1080p which is what my iphone recorded the video in

Nothing works, and I'm getting really pissed off that I'm paying for something that doesn't work. 

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

We're sorry for the trouble. I appreciate you trying troubleshooting steps of your own. Could you confirm if the files are available in Creative Cloud Files\Adobe\Assets\ 

If the files are not here you need to check on your phone if those files have been uploaded to the Creative Cloud library that can be checked on Creative Cloud.

Also, for rendering issues on a mobile device. Are you getting any error codes or messages when crashes during export? 

Let us know if you need any help.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines