• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering on Mobile Rush

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am having an issue with rendering a video on Premier Rush. When I try to export a video on my iPad to put it in my camera roll, there is a pop up error that says I have insufficient storage. This is incorrect because I have 90 GB of storage on my device and Rush says the video is 2.4 GB. An image of the pop up is attached. Thank you to anyone who responds!

51B349D1-79BF-4EFA-8A39-48F205A74DDD.jpeg

TOPICS
Export , Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following this thread. I'm having the same problem. Using an ipad pro and I am unable to export a project despite having enough storage - in my case I have 10GB and exporting a 4GB project. Very frustrating! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok! Now we know it's not just one person with this problem. Thank you for commenting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted customer support and was told they are escalating it, but no follow up yet from them. When or if I get it solved I'll post here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also contacted their support number, and we went through some things to try and fix it for about an hour. Now they have escalated to one of their very experienced technicians. They are supposed to call today or tomorrow. I'll see what happens and let you know if we fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there! Just wanted to let you know that we solved the problem. What I did was we logged into my account on my computer and connected the same video because I was on a different device and then uploaded it. So basically I edited on the iPad and uploaded from the computer. If you don't have a computer or don't want to do that, the senior technician who contacted us said he was almost positive that going into iPad Settings > Photos > and then turning off iCloud photos would fix it. This would delete all photos/videos on your device, but they would be in the cloud. Thank you for your help/comments as we worked through this. Best of luck to you on fixing this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines