• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While in my trial period, I have made a 10 minute video. I have tried about 7 times to render it on my iPhone.  My phone timed out, my phone rang, messages popped up I needed to respond to. Each time, it Interrupted the rendering process and caused it to fail. However it also took away/credited to my 3 free renders too!!  It is going to take HOURS for the rendering to finish for this 10 minute video, but if it it going to totally not allow me to use my phone in the meantime, this software is unuseable!  I cannot be without my phone for hours!  I can't  even do a test to see how it renders or posts to social media to want to further buy the software license now.

Can I get my failed renders reset?  And how do i stop the interruptions, or get the phone to continue rendering with the interruption?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Hey Horsey!

That's a bummer, let's see what we can do. Rush is cross-device, so if you had another free render I would say that we could try exporting it on a different device like a laptop. Since we're out of exports I think we might need to cheat the system to get your project exported! Here's what I'd recommend:

Go ahead and purchase a subscription for Rush. This will unlock unlimited exports so we can finish your project! After you get your project out, cancel your subscription. As long as y

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Horsey!

That's a bummer, let's see what we can do. Rush is cross-device, so if you had another free render I would say that we could try exporting it on a different device like a laptop. Since we're out of exports I think we might need to cheat the system to get your project exported! Here's what I'd recommend:

Go ahead and purchase a subscription for Rush. This will unlock unlimited exports so we can finish your project! After you get your project out, cancel your subscription. As long as you cancel the subscription within 14 days, you'll get a refund for the initial payment. That link will take you to a page that shows you how to complete the cancellation!

If you have any problems, feel free to send me a direct message here on the community or reach out to us on Twitter @AdobeCare and an agent will cancel the sub for you. Happy to help! Sorry for the frustration. -Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great!  I can do that. Thanks!   Now to prevent the error again, is it true I can't have use of my phone at all while rendering?  If that so true, I can do the rendering on my laptop, but that is a pain in the butt as I am out of my office most of the time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines