Highlighted

requesting refund due to trouble with youtube export

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have subscribed premier rush upgrade with in-application payment on iOS right before but there was a problem for Youtube exporting. It is quite critical for mobile application. so I would like to refund not just unsubscribe. please consider for this and if you need further information for refund let me know by reply. Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Export, Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

requesting refund due to trouble with youtube export

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have subscribed premier rush upgrade with in-application payment on iOS right before but there was a problem for Youtube exporting. It is quite critical for mobile application. so I would like to refund not just unsubscribe. please consider for this and if you need further information for refund let me know by reply. Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Export, Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum, so we can't help you get a refund.

You'll need to contact Customer Support via chat.

https://helpx.adobe.com/sea/contact.html?step=PRE_adobe-id-signing-in_stillNeedHelp

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 18, 2020 1