• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restore a backup copy of a project file

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a backup copy of a very important project. Good thing because somehow the file is corrupted (I was working on it, then the screen went black, Rush crashed and when I opened it again it appears that the entire project is now empty). How do I get Adobe Rush to recognize the backup copy of the project folder and show it in the list of Projects on the Home page?  Sadly, I had not done a backup of my Mac on Time Machine for over a week and can't do it from there.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, VeronicaS!

Where did you back the project up to? That'll help me figure out how you should import it to Rush.

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I backup my video files only to an external drive, and backup the rest of my laptop with Mac Time Machine on a different one. I don't always have access to the internet on my laptop so backing up locally is important.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

veronicas634641​

I'll PM you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines