I am using a MacBook.
I had to do a Clean Install.
I do have a back-up of my old hard disk,
but where do I find the projects files Adobe Rush is using?
Title edited by mod
Welcome to the community. Premiere Rush does not save the project files locally. Sync with Creative Cloud lets you work between multiple devices. It will sync all the projects and media files. After Clean Install, when you log in to a device with Rush, you can see projects.
For more details on syncing with Rush, you can refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/project-syncing-premiere-rush.html
Let us know if it helps.
I'm not sure we can retrieve your project intact but we can try. Have you already started creating a new project in Rush since you've restored your system? If not please try these steps.
1. Hold the Option key on your keyboard, and click the Go menu at the top of the screen
2. Select Library from the Go menu (while holding down Option) to access the hidden folder.
3. Navigate to Application Support > Adobe > Common
4. Place all the folders in Common into a single folder and move to somewhere safe
5. From your backup, locate the Common folder and place it here (Application Support > Adobe > Common)
6. Launch Rush and see if your project is visible.
Please share your results. There may be extra steps to connect media.
I do get the project back.
And I do need steps to re-connect the missing media.
Or is the only option to Re-connect every single media file...?