Highlighted

retreiving reused sequence

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've reused a sequence without renaming it first. How do I retreive the original sequence? Since then I've done a lot of edits.

TOPICS
Desktop version, How to, Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

retreiving reused sequence

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've reused a sequence without renaming it first. How do I retreive the original sequence? Since then I've done a lot of edits.

TOPICS
Desktop version, How to, Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush is a non-destructive editor. Your edits in no way affect your original source footage.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 30, 2020 0
Berik LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, that I understand.
I did a lot of work in a sequence, let's call it #1. Then I reused that sequence for another export, without renaming it first. So now #1 is different. How do I get sequence #1 back?

In the old days, when I used Premiere Pro, I could just use Timemachine. How do I retrieve a previous version of an edited sequence?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 30, 2020 0