Highlighted

Reverse Clip Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Version 1.5.2, no ability to reverse a clip. I can change the speed. Trial version, I won't be buying, iMovie has more usability and features for free!

TOPICS
Error or problem, Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Reverse Clip Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Version 1.5.2, no ability to reverse a clip. I can change the speed. Trial version, I won't be buying, iMovie has more usability and features for free!

TOPICS
Error or problem, Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 07, 2020 4
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay. Reverse does work, however.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 07, 2020 1
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How? Did you look at the screenshot?

How do you access the ability to reverse a clip or clips?

Rather than just saying "Reverse does work, however" what would be helpful would be an explanation how to action that. I am not alone in mentioning this in this community.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 07, 2020 1
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve, We have a paid version of Rush, 1.5.8, and there is also no reverse option for us either. Neither a button nor can you type in a negative number. Can you provide a solution not an incorrect statement? Seems like usually you do provide helpful comments. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Premier Rush V1.5.1, paid, and I also can't find a reverse function -- can you tell us where it's hidden?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Steve! I must do something wrong because on the iPhone there is no such functionality. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where to find it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like how there was such a bold comment by "Steve", but no reply to our questions of "How?"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve was clearly confused and he owes you an apology. Sorry, guys.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is reverse?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not exist in Rush. You have to use Premiere Pro to utilize that
feature. Rush is the iMovie to Final Cut Pro...however, even iMovie has
reverse functionality, so that’s a fail on Adobe’s part.
--
www.knowlejra.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yet another headache with adobe products. Add me to the list of people moving away from their products. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2020 2
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't work on Android, Samsung Galaxy 10. No reverse option 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This discussion and thread is ridiculous. Why not simply stating the fact that Rush does not contain even basic functions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly! The ridiculousness of having a thread supposedly to answer a question, and then have all sorts of people commenting they have the same issue, when the thread topic could easily say the function doesn't exist is so puerile.

This kind of thing has been happening 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tiktok has better editing than this app... smh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately there are make setbacks for Androids.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0