Rush 1.0 Mac OSX

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My CC project synced from iPad Air 2 will not convert, import, launch to Premiere Pro CC. thumbnail just dims.

Is there any difference between Mac OS desktop app and trying the import on WIN 10?

iOS mobile releases and coming to ChromeOS should be all about the devices syncing to CC, right?

-Pls advise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you've completely synced the iPad to CC, then launch Premiere Pro and choose Open Premiere Rush Project . . . and click on the thumbnail for your project, depending on the amount of source footage and other materials involved - it may take a long time to open in Premiere as all the source material now located in the cloud must be downloaded from the cloud to local storage on your computer.

Lots of variables here - internet connection speed, amount of material, etc.

The second time you open the project, it should load much faster as all the material has been transferred to local storage.

MtD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on the Thumbnail, it just greys out like the other poster above. I've been waiting 4 hours with no change. Anyone else having issues with this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

throttlepockets,

You may not be meeting system requirements: Adobe Premiere Rush CC System Requirements

Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines