Highlighted

Rush 1:1 aspect Ratio from 16:9 video

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

How can I crop to a 1:1 ratio and then only export the 1:1 portion of the video?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Meg The Dog | Adobe Community Professional

In Project Assets, duplicate your sequence. Then, working on the copy of your sequence, switch the Orientation from Landscape to Square:

Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 7.16.09 AM.png

and export.

MtD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rush 1:1 aspect Ratio from 16:9 video

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

How can I crop to a 1:1 ratio and then only export the 1:1 portion of the video?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Meg The Dog | Adobe Community Professional

In Project Assets, duplicate your sequence. Then, working on the copy of your sequence, switch the Orientation from Landscape to Square:

and export.

MtD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 21, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and export.

MtD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2019 1
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey can you please help me. How can you change aspect ratio to something else than landscape, portrait or square? For example 4:5 or 1.91:1 or 4:3 etc.? Didn't find this option from Rush, either desktop or iPhone app.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 13, 2020 0