• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush App for iPhone

Participant ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to permanently delete the practise files from the iphone app.   I find it annoying that wnen the app is opened it defaults to the practise file images - for some reason stored under the heading of "Favorites"!  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you created some files?
I only ask this because on the iPad it defaults to My Projects when I open Rush.
If I tap the plus button and select Add Media it goes to my camera roll.

Wondering if iPhone is set up to behave differently than iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply Sjaani.   My main annoyance is that once the sample media have been used to practise using the app, why can't the sample  media be deleted permanently from the app?  - and why do these sample media files appear listed under "favororires" in the app?   They are certainly not my favorites!  Is it possible to delete from the "favorites" folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2019 Jun 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I deleted them from the computer hoping that would do it, but next time I ran the desktop version they were all back again.
So I'd say no way to remove them, though I agree we should be able to

Might be a good thing to ask for as a feature request.
https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines