• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush // Audio greyed out

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No matter what music track I use, it's greyed out. Even Adobe stock music. What is going on? Why is the audio not working? (Voiceover works, but music doesn't.) I'm using my iPhone for 100% of footage, music, editing, etc. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maryann!

Really sorry about the trouble. We can get this checked. Could you share a screen recording that displays the issue? Also, what type of account do you have (education/work or individual)?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika! 

Missed your note the other day. I'm still having the problem. This is a normal account. I've attached a screenshot of the issue. Also, it doesn't matter what track I select: all get greyed out!

B7BDBD16-C771-4F76-ACA1-A17480D89C74.png

Thanks for your help!

Maryann

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's weird! Which device are you using? Also, are you importing Rush soundtracks? 

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika!

It is FRUSTRATING to say the least! I am using an iPhone 8. Regular size. And it does NOT matter what music I'm using. It ALL gets greyed out. 

EC7C2AB2-0B35-43C0-A3C4-03D9C3D0BA12.png

I included music from Adobe Rush in this snapsho

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the screenshot. It helps. I have the same device and can't reproduce the issue. Could you confirm if the Audio track is not muted? See the image for reference:

Screenshot_8.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved!  Those buttons had disappeared so I didn't think of that. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines