• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush crashed ... locked computer. On re-boot, project was missing. Hours lost

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any thoughts on how to find a project that you had been working on in Rush?
This last upgrade has really been challenging with all the bugs and crashes while editing and rendering.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my "fix" for this issue was to uninstall Adobe Rush, do a reboot and then re-install a previous version. Not ideal, but so far has allowed be to get back to work. No idea where the "project" went, but I'm back to work. Just leary on updating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is really terrible. Adobe Rush does not like me browsing google Chrome while I edit. And it will cause my computer to crash and restart. I had spent many hours editing a project. Closed and reopened that project many times over several days. After Rush crashed this morning, I reopened the app and the project file was gone. 

2 of my other project files from the past are still there. There is zero trace of this project ever being on my computer. I don't use Rush sync to cloud so it would not be located on there. But that still does not give a reason for why it would be gone and whipped form existance. The data HAS to be somewhere right? It was a local file afterall?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here,
I have a new PC running Windows 11, (MSI Prestige 15, A12UD-053XES, Intel Core i7-1280P, 32GB 1TB SSD, RTX 3050Ti/15.6").
Adobe RUSH crash EVERYTIME I USE IT.
I'm boring about lossing mi time, any fix for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines