• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush Crashes on 2020 iPad pro when connected to external monitor

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I edit with the iPad Pro (2020 11inch model) in Adobe Rush, it does fine when connected only to the magic keyboard.

When I connect it via HDMI to an external HD monitor it inevitably crashes after a few minutes of fairly simple editing.

Does anyone have any idea as to why this might be happening? No other apps seem to crash when connected to the external display.

I have a HyperDrive USB-C hub connected to the iPad Pro and a standard HDMI cable from the hub to the monitor.

I haven't noticed any problems when editing in iMovie (and connected to external display) and have not yet tried Lumafusion. Was hoping to stick with Rush.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Travis

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Travis!

We're sorry about the crash. Do you have crash logs saved? Tap on the settings icon > Preferences > Share logs.

Let us know. Happy to help. 

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I'm having this same issue is there a way to resolve it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines