Rush Crashing (Windows 10)

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So last few days I've been using windows 10 Premiere Rush and having it crash on me after the smallest of changes.
My laptop is specced pretty well with i7 1.8G, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q + 16gb of Ram (unsure on the ddrm) and I've already updated CC and Premiere.
Nothing seems to be of an issue on the hardware side as Speccy shows efficiencies are within reasonable means.
Am I missing something or is the latest update just not playing nice?
Any help would be appreciated!

TOPICS
Crash, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about the crashing.  We can get this checked.

Let us know,

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika,

So I'm running 1.5.50, and no there are no error codes or messages.
It freezes after sometimes the smallest of changes, like moving the cursor too quickly.
Premiere Pro 14.9 works fine though.

Files are .MOV's
Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the details! Can you try resetting the preferences? Here's how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvKL1Arhvl8

Also, what happens when you launch the application as an administrator? Right-click on the app icon > Run as administrator.

Kartika

Is Premiere Rush on the dekstop starting to misbehave? Fear not! It was working and it shall work again! This video shows you how to "reset the peferences" ...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines