Highlighted

Rush disappeared from Galaxy Store

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I just thought I would check for an update to Rush and went through the version of Rush I have now (1.5.2.3262) only to find that Galaxy Store says its not compatible with my device. I also checked the Google Play Store to find the same.

I'm running a 256Gb Galaxy Tab S6 running Android 9. Why is this device no longer compatible?

Regards,

Peter.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Hardware or GPU, How to, Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rush disappeared from Galaxy Store

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I just thought I would check for an update to Rush and went through the version of Rush I have now (1.5.2.3262) only to find that Galaxy Store says its not compatible with my device. I also checked the Google Play Store to find the same.

I'm running a 256Gb Galaxy Tab S6 running Android 9. Why is this device no longer compatible?

Regards,

Peter.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Hardware or GPU, How to, Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, Android tablets are not supported on Rush, which is why it does not appear in the Play Store; iPad is the only supported tablet. The only official devices supported on Rush are listed here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/system-requirements.html.

iOS

• iOS 12 or later
  • iPhone 7 and newer (devices with A9 ARM chip or higher)
  • iPad (devices with A9 ARM chip or higher)

Android

• Operating system: Android 9.0 (Pie or P) and later
  • All the following devices running Android 9.0 and later are supported:
    • Samsung Galaxy S10/10+,10e, S9/9+, S8/8+, A50, A70, Note 10/10+, Note9, Note8
    • Google Pixel 3/3XL, 2/2XL, 1/1XL
    • OnePlus 7/7 Pro, 6/6T devices, 5T
    • Sony Xperia 10/10+, XZ Premium, XZ3, XZ2, XZ1
    • Xiaomi Mi 9, Mi 8, Pocofone F1, Redmi Note 7/7 Pro

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2020 0
DanielHY LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is not supported? What Adobe needs in order to support it? Specially if the android phone version already works? Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 07, 2020 0