Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush don't start

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush is included in my formula.

I wanted to try it because I have a vidéo to post on social medias.
After installation, the tutorial started. But when I selected the tutorial videos, I get the waiting blue ring turning and never stop. Impossible to cancel.
I uninstalled Rush and installed again.
Now when opening, I have again a waiting blue ring for eternity...
What goes wrong?
Thx and sorry for my english. (please use simple words in your answers ;-))

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

exactly the same thing happens to me.

I have not yet been able to test the program and see if it is interesting for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I discussed a long time with adobe tech support.
They just say that Rush is not included in my formula. (photography) And I have to pay.
I was transferred from tech to commercial support many time and allways the same answer. Rush is not included.
But I see Rush in the Creative cloud in the section "included in your formula"
And anyway, if I want to try it as trial, it doesn't work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Minaris. As you say, I have also read "Premiere Rush included in my formula" and that is why I have wasted time installing and trying to test it. Of course many times I do not understand these silly manners of Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I visited a French photographer. She have the same formula as mine. The Photograph pack.
She launched the Rush install and it's worked! I don't know why sometime it's ok and why sometime not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To be clear, the Premiere Rush Starter Plan is free for everyone – not the full, unrestricted version of Rush...

But the language was a bit confusing how the different apps were presented... So Adobe listened to user feedback and recently changed the layout of the apps page.

Now, Premiere Rush no longer appears under "Available in your plan" – but rather further down under "Apps to try"... This is a significant improvement and helps make things clearer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same problem. Just Log off in your Creative Cloud App. After Logging Off start Rush again. When starting Rush you need to login into the Rush app after this the Rush app should start again with no problems.

Sorry for my bad English greetings from Germany.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines