Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush error compiling movie/ error exporting

New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

20200523_183632.jpg

So I recently upgraded to new Rush through the creative cloud attached to my work email which was at a discounted rate as I am a teacher.  Previously I had installed the app on my Windows 10 through my private Gmail account and used the free trial.  I didn't have any trouble making sure I was in the right account to be able to export however, this keeps coming up everytime I try to export my video to a local place on my laptop.

Computer has 16G ram and  an Intel core i7 processor.

I'm accessing the program through the creative cloud app. At times it stops responding on me too but if I exit and go back it seems to be fine. 

Please help by letting me know what the above image means and how I might be able to fix it so I can save and export my projects.

Regards

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ash, 

We're sorry for Error Compiling Movie. We've observed this issue is coming up. There's a link to the community thread that shows some suggestions: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/error-compiling-movie-2174287036/m-p/11164257?page=1#M5...

Let me know if that helps.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines