• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush Exports based on Adobe ID?

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working with a Primary School next week who a class set of iPads with Rush. I am working with the school for 3 days.

My question is, is the Export function based on Adobe ID, the kids all sign in using their Google ID - does that give each kid 3 exports, or only 3 exports for the iPad? !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Hey there, Tim!

Each Adobe ID has its own export count attached to it. When I sign in with Google, it takes me to a page to create an Adobe ID with the Google account's info. If each kid creates their own Adobe ID and they make sure not to use each other's accounts, they will each have three exports, even if they're using the same iPad. I would recommend testing the process of being logged in with one account and switching to another because it took me a couple of tries before I could figure out

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, Tim!

Each Adobe ID has its own export count attached to it. When I sign in with Google, it takes me to a page to create an Adobe ID with the Google account's info. If each kid creates their own Adobe ID and they make sure not to use each other's accounts, they will each have three exports, even if they're using the same iPad. I would recommend testing the process of being logged in with one account and switching to another because it took me a couple of tries before I could figure out the flow.

I do have a concern about the age of your students, though. I believe Adobe has a 13-and-up policy on the creation of Adobe IDs. I'm currently creating a Google account that says the user is 10 to see if Rush will still allow me to use that account. I'll post back here to let you know what I find.

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good news and bad news. I was successful in exporting videos from two different Adobe IDs from the same device while retaining individual export counts, but whenever I attempted to log in using a Google account that had my age listed as younger than 13, I wasn't able to use Rush.

What's the age range of your students?

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They have school-based google accounts - most would be 12. I'll see if it works on Monday when I drop in. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines