• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush Exports

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I pay for the Creative Cloud All Apps plan, and I just downloaded Premiere Rush. It says I only have three exports available, though. I thought the All Apps plan included this program. I'm wondering if this is a glitch, or if I have to upgrade my plan to use it. Thanks in advance for your help!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Hi there! That should not be the case. Please try signing out and back in and make sure to use the correct Adobe ID. 

What device/computer is this happening with? 

Thanks!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! That should not be the case. Please try signing out and back in and make sure to use the correct Adobe ID. 

What device/computer is this happening with? 

Thanks!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! Thank you so much for the information! I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it and it's fine now. Appreciate your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! Thanks for letting us know. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.  Uninstalled and reinstalled and it is still popping up. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having a similar issue. I am supposed to have unlimited exports with my Adobe plan. When I hit the share button, I'm only offered the option of upgrading. The options of exporting to mp4 or a sharing app have disappeared. If I were to delete Rush and reinstall it, what would happen to my existing projects? They do not appear in my saved projects in my CC account.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines