• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush fails to recognize / upload dropbox audio files

Participant ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded an audio clip from my mac to dropbox in mp3, wave, and aac formats. When I try to add media in Rush, it sees none of these files. I tried to restart Rush, but not luck. It sees other audio files in the dropbox folder, but not the one's I recently uploaded.

Also, just to test, I tried to upload one of the audio files from DB that I did not want, the app just hung up at 'loading' and never loaded the audio.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In trying to replicate the problem you are describing, I opened  a project in Rush, tapped on the blue add button, navigated to  my project folder on DropBox, selected the audio file (wav) then tapped the blue add button at the bottom of the screen. I was able to see the wav files in DB and add them to the sequence.

Can you check the Sort at the bottom  of the panel to see if you are excluding audio for some reason?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My media type in the sorting panel is set to All Media Types.

I just got it to work. The difference this time was being connected to wifi. Is there some reason this may have happened because my phone was on cell network and not wifi?

I have dropbox turned on in preferences and "use cellular for sync" on (although that's for Creative Cloud, right?).

It's good it worked once on wifi, but I'd like to know if this is an issue because I was not on wifi (limits to mobility factor)...

thx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines