• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush for Iphone only plays audio and video stays frozen

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm Just trying to help my little brother with a gaming clip he wants to make but his Iphone keeps the audio but puts the Video on pause I guess. I use rush all the time on andrioid and im just wondering what the issue is here/

TOPICS
Freeze or hang , Import , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Welcome to the community. I see that you're getting an playback issue in Premiere Rush.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Hastings!

My guess is that Rush doesn't like that it's a gaming clip. This is a screen recorded piece of footage, correct? Screen recordings have a variable frame rate on them, which our apps typically don't like working with. Screen recorded footage offers a crazy experience in Premiere Pro too! Here's some more info on it: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/issues-with-screen-recorded-footage-in-premiere-pro/m-p/...

There is a solution for variable frame rate footage on that community link above! Hope it helps.

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines