• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush freeze or locks up on MacBook

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the exact same issue. I just bought a new macbook in October(16gb ram, i7). At the beginning It work with no issues but since yesterday I can't edit simple videos which include photo and text... It freezes, its impossible to move text accurately and it won't play it or it will play with a delay. I think we are all in the same situation, the problem is that it seems that there is no resolution to this issue. 

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, Aleksandra. What kind of footage are you editing with? Which camera are you using.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I am editing a mixture of videos and photos. I use my DSLR camera to film as well as my iphone. Regardless of which device I use the software behaves the same. It is super slow and can't edit it properly. Now it also takes absolutely ages to render. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines